Due to private matters, our instructor is on medical leave. Therefore no courses will take place for the remainder of 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
You can still register, to receive the Online Theory for the LAE Lymphoedema Management Certification Course & ILWTI Modern MLD Course.
Lymph Africa Education
To secure a placement the full Course fee must be paid and proof of payment emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure you have provided us with all the correct information for us to provide you with and invoice
Account Name: LYMPH AFRICA
Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 62650373857
Branch Code: 250655
REFERENCE: Initial + Surname + Course Code (eg. BL-CT)
Terms and Conditions:
- A cancellation fee of R3000 will be retained if cancellation arises within 6 weeks prior to commencement date.
- Once online training has commenced no refund.
- If the attendee decides not to complete the hands-on portion of the course after commencement no refund.
- The course registration will require 10 students to commence, unless otherwise decided by Course Instructor.
- All students are responsible for booking of their own travel and accommodation.
- Failure to complete examination during hands-on training due to sickness, weather or other circumstances will result in a retake fee.
- Recommended: Attendance of a 2 day review course every 2 years.
- *Massage therapists must show proof of completion of a minimum 500 hours training program or be certified through The Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA).
PLEASE NOTE: Each course has a minimum student registration for a course to commence. Before finalising your travel and accommodation details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if course will proceed. We will send a confirmation email two weeks before course starts, if it will proceed.
If course is cancelled, Course fee will be refunded or credited towards upcoming courses or products provided.
It is your responsibility to confirm course will run before booking traveling and accommodation.