On Sunday, the 15th March 2020, President Cyril Ramaphosa declared a national state of disaster in South Africa, due to the continued spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) across our beloved country.
See attached link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8v_qA4IcDY
Due to our concern of all of our students and their families Health, Safety and Well-being, we are postponing the LEA Hand-on portion of our Courses to a later date.
You can still register, to receive the Online Theory for the LEA Lymphoedema Management Certification Course & ILWTI Modern MLD Course.
To secure a placement the full Course fee must be paid and proof of payment emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure you have provided us with all the correct information for us to provide you with and invoice
Account Name: LYMPH AFRICA
Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 62650373857
Branch Code: 250655
REFERENCE: Initial + Surname + Course Code (eg. BL-CT)
Terms and Conditions:
- A cancellation fee of R3000 will be retained if cancellation arises within 6 weeks prior to commencement date.
- Once online training has commenced no refund.
- If the attendee decides not to complete the hands-on portion of the course after commencement no refund.
- The course registration will require 10 students to commence, unless otherwise decided by Course Instructor.
- All students are responsible for booking of their own travel and accommodation.
- Failure to complete examination during hands-on training due to sickness, weather or other circumstances will result in a retake fee.
- Recommended: Attendance of a 2 day review course every 2 years.
- *Massage therapists must show proof of completion of a minimum 500 hours training program or be certified through The Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA).
PLEASE NOTE: Each course has a minimum student registration for a course to commence. Before finalising your travel and accommodation details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if course will proceed. We will send a confirmation email two weeks before course starts, if it will proceed.
If course is cancelled, Course fee will be refunded or credited towards upcoming courses or products provided.
It is your responsibility to confirm course will run before booking traveling and accommodation.