HOW TO REGISTER
- Log onto: www.ILWTI.com
- Click on ILWTI South Africa
- Click on Register
- Fill in Online Registration Form
- A Registration Confirmation will be emailed to you.
- Make Full Discounted Payment of R20 000.00 Excl VAT or R5000.00 Excl VAT Registration Deposit
- Email Proof of Payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only when proof of FULL PAYMENT has been received and confirmed, will the Online Module LMS | Learning Management System | downloadable PDF Links be emailed to you.
Lymph Africa (Pty) Ltd
FIRNZAJJ (for payments outside SA)
There are two parts to the CLWT Course:
Part One: Online Pre-course Work
Our online training is 62.5 hours, and is a combination of power points, videos, reading, handouts, and online tests. It is self-paced, but must be completed prior to attending the practicum portion of the course. Allow 1-3 months to complete your online pre-course work.
You must score a minimum of 70% or higher to pass the online portion and proceed to the practicum of the course.
Please allow for 2-3 months to complete your online pre-course work!
Part Two: Classroom Practicum Training
Our live, practicum training is 8 days, conveniently divided into two sessions of 4 days each, Thursday to Sunday, 72.5 hours. This portion of the course is all hands-on labs and workshops, fun group activities and case studies to help you integrate your new knowledge. You must successfully complete all practicums by demonstrating mastery of each skill, and pass a final practicum test to receive your certification.
Register for dates and locations that work best for you, then complete the online pre-course work prior to attending the practicum.
Course Details PDF
COURSE FEE: R24 000 Excl VAT
|Option 1:||Special Discounted Rate to R20 000 Excl VAT Payment in Full on Registration.
This discounted rate to be paid within 3 months prior to Course date.
Cape Town - Payment received by 22 December 2017
JHB/Pretoria - Payment received by 1 May 2018
|Option 2:||R5000 Excl VAT Deposit to be paid on Registration to secure seat.
R19 000 Excl VAT Balance to be paid within 8 weeks prior to Course date.
|Deposit:||R5000 Excl VAT Deposit to secure your seat in the course
(balance must be paid in FULL to start the on-line portion of the course and
2-3 months recommended to finish 62.5 hours on-line pre-course work.)
- Places will be offered to persons on the waiting list and deposits forfeited should balance of payment not be made by deadline.
- Deposits can be carried over for future courses, should you inform us 7 working days before final payment is due.
- To Register: www.ilwti.com/ilwti-south-africa.html
Every participant receives Lymphoedema and Wound Care PRODUCTS sponsored by Medical Companies to use at the Course AND to take home in “Goodie Bags”. Lymphoedema Full Led Bandaging Kits, Lymphoedema Arm Bandaging Kits, Wound Care Dressings, Elastotaping etc. from a variety of Vendors. These generous donations are valued at more than R10 000 Retail pricing!!
Thank you to our sponsors of Product Samples:
BL Medical – Mobiderm
Smith & Nephew
Details and Tips to Consider
- Allow yourself at least 2-3 months to complete the online LMS Module
- It is VERY important to read through each part of the online Module BEFORE completing the test at the end of each section, as you cannot go back to read the information once you have started the test.
- This Module has to be completed and an average of 70% or more achieved in order to proceed with the Hands-On Module provided by Lymphatic Education Africa (LEA).