HOW TO REGISTER
- Click on Register
- Fill in Online Registration Form
- A Registration Confirmation and invoice will be emailed to you.
- Make Full Discounted EARLY BIRD Payment of R20 000.00 (Excl. VAT) by the relevant early bird date per location, or;
- Make Full General Payment of R25 000.00 (Excl. VAT) by relevant date per location (See payment Options Below).
- Payment dates per location:
Early Bird Latest Payment Cape Town 20th December 2018 2nd February 2019 Johannesburg 6th March 2019 6th April 2019 Upington 22nd May 2019 22nd June 2019 Durban 2nd July 2019 2nd August 2019
- Email Proof of Payment to: email@example.com
- Only when proof of FULL PAYMENT has been received and confirmed, will the course information be emailed to you.
There are two parts to the Lymphoedema Certification Course:
Part One: Online Pre-course Work
Our online training is 45 hours, and is a combination of power points, videos, reading, handouts, and online tests. It is self-paced, but must be completed prior to attending the practicum portion of the course. Allow 1-2 months to complete your online pre-course work.
You must score a minimum of 70% or higher to pass the online portion and proceed to the practicum of the course.
Please allow for 1-2 months to complete your online pre-course work!
Part Two: Classroom Practicum Training
Our live, practicum training is 10 days, conveniently divided into two sessions of 5 days each, Monday to Friday, 90 hours. This portion of the course is all hands-on labs and workshops, fun group activities and case studies to help you integrate your new knowledge. You must successfully complete all practicums by demonstrating mastery of each skill, and pass a final practicum test to receive your certification.
Register for dates and locations that work best for you, then complete the online pre-course work prior to attending the practicum.
Course Details PDF
- Places will be offered to persons on the waiting list and deposits forfeited should balance of payment not be made by deadline.
- Deposits can be carried over for future courses, should you inform us 7 working days before final payment is due.
Thank you to our sponsors of Product Samples:
BL Medical – Mobiderm
Smith & Nephew
Details and Tips to Consider
- Allow yourself at least 1-2 months to complete the online pre-course work.
- It is VERY important to read through each part of the online Module BEFORE completing the test at the end of each section, as you cannot go back to read the information once you have started the test.
- This Module has to be completed and an average of 70% or more achieved in order to proceed with the Hands-On Module provided by Lymphatic Education Africa (LEA).